Lucidtechsystems is a brand and providing quality Online, Classroom, Corporate, Weekends and Fast track training on demand to the students in worldwide on EMC Clariion Training from Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems is one best EMC Clariion Training institute in Hyderabad and providing IT End-to-End training with real-time hands-on exposure through the IT Experts to the students. We are giving best on EMC Clariion online Training and offline training in Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems provides flexibility to the students while choosing online classes, classroom training, corporate training, summary of courses and their scope.
EMC Clariion Training Faculty : Real-time experience
Lucidtechsystems Manage risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for compliance, governance and risk. Class discussion, class assignments, A/V presentation, real-life experience, classroom exercises, and self-study.
Highlights In Our EMC Clariion Training Service:
In Lucidtechsystems all faculties or trainers have experienced the pleasure of training and trained Resources is accessible all over the world. Lucidtechsystems Training leads to excel understanding, IT Industry latest skills requirement and proficiency with consulting service Lucidtechsystems real-time skilled instructors accomplish your ideas/thoughts and create competently /expertly driven environment. We will develop the association with DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION Environments.
Lucidtechsystems help out in certification programs , Resume preparation, Boost Interview skills, Live Project life cycle, evolution, clarifying Doubts through Questions and Answers Method, Providing the Material with Video Sessions, troubleshooting bugs or issues in different target environment such as DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION, support the novel thoughts.
Lucidtechsystems is one best on EMC Clariion Training through online and offline or class room training center in Hyderabad , We also provide on EMC Clariion online Training in India, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa etc.
Also, see MCITP Training.
- Disk Technology.
- IP Storage
- Storage Management
- Data Management
- Continuity Management
- Fiber Channels
- Why Fibere Channel?
- FC Theory fundamentals & Introduction
- FC Layers & Related Components
- FC Topologies, Terminology & Addressing
- Expected FC Behavior
- FC Theory fundamentals summary (HP EVA 4000/6000/8000)
- HSV Controllers
- Controller features and redundancy
- Generation 2 controllers (HSV2x0)
- Controller redundancy
- Controller hardware
- Operator Control Panel (OCP)
- Configuring HSV2x0 controllers
- Controller cabling
- Generation 3 controllers (HSV300)
- Controller hardware
- Controller configuration
- EVA4400 Management Module
- Web-based OCP (WOCP)
- Generation 4 controllers (HSV4x0)
- Controller hardware
- Summary of all controller features
- Disk Drive Enclosures
- Drive enclosure models and configurations
- Generation 2 drive enclosures
- Enclosure features
- Environmental Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Customer self repair operations for the drive enclosure
- Drive enclosure indicators and connections from front and rear views
- EMU functions, LED status displays and display and pushbutton operations
- Enclosure Address Bus EAB and Environmental Monitoring Unit EMU functions
- Enclosure hardware
- Supported disk drives
- Status LEDs
- Shelf identification
- Command View EVA Introduction
- Command View EVA overview
- EVA Management Server requirements
- Launching and running Command View EVA
- Installation and configuration of Command View EVA versions 6.x – 9.x
- Licensing of the various versions of command View
- Firmware and management software for the EVA 4400
- Local Replication (Business Copy)
- Array-based data replication from Command View
- Creating and using Snapshot, Snapclones and Mirrorclones
- Container creation and operation
- Traditional features, operation and properties (EMC CLARiiON CX3-10/20/40/80)
- CLARiiON host integration and management
- CLARiiON Security Management
- Navisphere Manager 6.x architecture, including
- how to locate objects within Navisphere Manager
- how to create and manage storage objects and RAID objects using Navisphere Manager
- Advanced LUN Management
- Windows disk management, including
- Windows host-attach requirements and procedures
- How to install Navisphere agent on windows and Linux server
- Windows and Linux host-attach requirements, procedures, and best practices
- Configure Access Logix and define its features
- Power Path and its CLARiiON-supported features
- how to use the GUI and CLI to identify options
- Snap view configuration and management
- How Snap View makes snapshot copies of LUNs
- Sizing and configuring the reserved LUN pool
- How to configure, activate, and remove snapshots
- How to start and stop Snap View sessions
- How Snap View makes clones of LUNs
- Where clones may be used
- Compare and contrast clones and snapshots
- Configuration and administration of clones
- Mirror view and SAN copy configuration and management
- Operations of the fracture and write intent logs
- Mirror View connectivity options, including
- how Mirror View and Snap View can be used together
- EMC SAN Copy features and functions
- How to create EMC SAN Copy sessions on a supported CLARiiON array
- Using SAN copy Replication between EMC CLARiiON and HP EVA Storages
- How to manage, troubleshoot and correct EMC SAN copy session
- Brocade Silk Worm 200E
- Describe Fiber channel concepts
- Install, configure and/or verify functionality of switches in a Brocade fabric
- Configure, verify, administer and describe Brocade Soft zoning, Hard zoning and Mixed zoning.
- Create SAN design to meet customer performence, availability and scalbility requirements.
- Determine host to validate the implementation of the SAN design
- Describe when zoning changes are required.
- Host connectivity with Windows/Linux environment
- Install and configure HBA driver and describe HBA configuration parameters.
- Install and configure multi-pathing software to failover and failback (windows)
- Add new Fiber channel attached disk LUNs to a Linux system.
- Configuring basic disk to dynamic disk for expanding virtual disk
Lucidtechsystems Online Services Providing worldwide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK, USA etc,,
Lucidtechsystems Providing ” EMC Clariion online training “, ” EMC Clariion Class room Training” in Hyderabad, ” EMC Clariion Corporate Training in India”, In India Online Services providing top cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region etc,
“EMC Clariion jobs” in India and cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region and countries like USA,UK.
Tags: learn EMC Clariion , learn EMC Clariion online, best online EMC Clariion training, EMC Clariion training, EMC Clariion online training, EMC Clariion online training usa, EMC Clariion training in Hyderabad, EMC Clariion training in India, EMC Clariion training institutes in India, Hyderabad, EMC Clariion training online India, Best EMC Clariion training in Hyderabad, top training centers in India, Asia, online EMC Clariion Hyderabad, EMC Clariion training centers with project, EMC Clariion training, EMC Clariion training in middle east, EMC Clariion online training in Canada, EMC Clariion training in usa, EMC Clariion training in Malaysia, Singapore, Russia.