POLICES AND AGREEMENTS
This notice applies to all information collected on the Lucidtechsystems. website, or submitted to Lucidtechsystems. at any time through any of our services on the website.
Prior to making payment, you are suggested to take a Demo session and be sure about our offerings. Admission process once completed cannot be cancelled. Once the payment is made, fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances. You cannot exchange your course for another course.
1) Students pay the total training payment before commencement of training program and all the payment made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
2) The maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee, in case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service/student misbehavior . Lucidtechsystems will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund
3) Any case Students are unable to attend the training programs due to any reason Lucidtechsystems not responsible which not possible to shift fee to Registered technology any other technology training and refund for training fee is not possible
4) If you have registered for any technology training example Oracle 10g / Oracle 11g / Oracle Applications training and wish to cancel/downgrade/leave early, refund for training fee is not possible because Lucidtechsystems does not accept cancellations received less than 3 days before the schedule start of the training program.
5) In case of one-on-one training/one-t0-many, if you are able to complete the course in less time, no refunds will be done. In case you wish to take additional courses during the time saved, you can do so by paying additional charges.
6) The lost training hours will be compensated either in the evening or on Sundays (as per the preference of the student), if the trainer falls ill during the course and an alternate trainer is not provided to the participants. The training days can also be extended if requested by the student . No refund of training fee will be made on this account.
7) A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Lucidtechsystems for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
8) It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
9) Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Lucid Tech’s management will be final in such cases.
10)The balance of payment would need to be paid on the very first day of the course/training. Lucidtechsystems
would not be able to begin classes without the same. In case you have already sent the balance of payment from your country, you have to produce the proof of transaction on the very first day of training/course commencement
11) Courseware once issued will not be taken back and no refunds will be done for the same. All courseware are dispatched at the shipping address (mentioned on the details form) only after receiving the entire payment. The shipping charges (and taxes) are included in the course fee
You can access the Videos and other content on our website for a limited time period only, you may obtain details about the time period given to you at the email address or telephone number indicated on the website. The website and the site content are provided as is without warranty of any kind. Lucidtechsystems and its associates expressly disclaim all representations or warranties, either express or implied as to the website, site content, training content, including without limitations, implied warranties, title and non-infringement.
12) Payments are accepted through options as mentioned on the Website. The prices of the training are subject to change without notice. Taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the billing screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances due to currency fluctuations and market conditions and changes in tax rates.
If a payment is done with your Account, we will assume that you have either paid the amount yourself or have provided information to or received it from someone who is authorized to pay the amount on your behalf. Subject to applicable law, you agree that we may make that assumption and that you will be obligated for that payment. So please protect and guard access to your computer, your password, credit card number and other personal information.
13) In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the project/course, future project/courses can be denied. The decision of the Lucid Tech’s management will be final in such cases. Lucidtechsystems take the action according to law of Telengana state (TS) Government
14) This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Lucidtechsystems from its offices within Hyderabad, India. You may not use the Website or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this Website from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.