Lucidtechsystems is a brand and providing quality Online, Classroom, Corporate, Weekends and Fast track training on demand to the students in worldwide on QLIKVIEW Training from Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems is one best QLIKVIEW Training institute in Hyderabad and providing IT End-to-End training with real-time hands-on exposure through the IT Experts to the students. We are giving best on QLIKVIEW online Training and offline training in Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems provides flexibility to the students while choosing online classes, classroom training, corporate training, summary of courses and their scope.
QLIKVIEW Training Faculty : Real-time experience
Lucidtechsystems Manage risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for compliance, governance and risk. Class discussion, class assignments, A/V presentation, real-life experience, classroom exercises, and self-study.
Highlights In Our QLIKVIEW Training Service:
In Lucidtechsystems all faculties or trainers have experienced the pleasure of training and trained Resources is accessible all over the world. Lucidtechsystems Training leads to excel understanding, IT Industry latest skills requirement and proficiency with consulting service Lucidtechsystems real-time skilled instructors accomplish your ideas/thoughts and create competently /expertly driven environment. We will develop the association with DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION Environments.
Lucidtechsystems help out in certification programs , Resume preparation, Boost Interview skills, Live Project life cycle, evolution, clarifying Doubts through Questions and Answers Method, Providing the Material with Video Sessions, troubleshooting bugs or issues in different target environment such as DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION, support the novel thoughts.
Lucidtechsystems is one best on “QLIKVIEW Training” through online and offline or classroom training center in Hyderabad , We also provide on “QLIKVIEW online Training” in India, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa etc.
Also, see Service Desk Analyst Training.
- The QlikView training introduction module is presented to let you know that it is a flexible BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE platform, for turning data into knowledge.
- What are QlikView Conventions
- QlikView General conventions
- Keyboard conventions and Regional settings
- QlikView Basics
- The Basics Qlikview online training module, aims at familiarizing the QlikView environment to you, showing how to start off with QlikView, commonly used terminology, server, bookmarks etc….
- Starting QlikView
- The QlikView Start Page
- Opening a document
- Saving a document in QlikView
- Basic QlikView terminology
- Closing a document in QlikView
- Help Using Documents on a QlikView Server
- Selections Stepping back or forward in the list of selections
- Locking and unlocking selections
- Searching values in Selection bookmarks in QlikView
- Saving your work and Checking your work
- Handling Sheets and Sheet Objects in QlikView
- After having a good understanding of the QlikView basics, lets move on to the next level of knowing all about ‘sheets’.
- Introduction to QlikView Sheets
- Logical connections between QlikView sheets
- Adding a QlikView sheet
- Moving a QlikView sheet
- Adding new sheet objects
- Saving closing and exiting in QlikView
- Loading Data Into QlikView
- By end of this module, you will be able to load data from different data sources, also know-how to place restrictions while loading data into QlikView.
- Looking at a delimited text file in QlikView Creating a new QlikView document
- Loading a text file into QlikView
- List Boxes and Statistics Boxes
- This module introduces the list box and the statistics box in QlikView, how to add, copy, move, size and remove a list box, you’ll modify its appearance and its way of displaying data.
- Opening the QlikView document
- Explore The list box
- Exploring statistics box in QlikView
- Bar Charts and Pie Charts in QlikView
- This module will start by giving you a general introduction working with charts in QlikView; starting with creating a simple bar chart and finally turn it into a pie chart.
- Introduction Making selections in a chart Changing chart types in QlikView using a fast type change icon
- Creating a bar chart using the Quick Chart Wizard in QlikView
- Creating a bar chart using the full chart wizard in QlikView
- Removing a chart from QlikView
- Changing a few QlikView chart properties
- Cloning and detaching your chart
- Turning the bar chart into a pie chart
- Pivot Tables and Straight Tables
- In this module after adding a dimensions to an existing bar chart, you will now learn how to turn it into a pivot table and subsequently create a straight table in QlikView containing the same information.
- Adding a dimension to bar chart in QlikView Turning a bar chart into a multi-dimensional pivot table in QlikView
- Creating a straight table
- More Chart Types in QlikView
- This module introduces further more QlikView chart types, like line chart, combo chart, scatter chart etc…
- Creating a line chart
- Adding an expression to a bar chart in QlikView
- Turning the bar chart into a combo chart
- Turning the combo chart into a scatter chart
- Creating a scatter chart from scratch in QlikView
- Creating a gauge chart in QlikView
- Working with drill-down functionality in QlikView
- Copying to Clipboard and printing
- Working with Multi Boxes,Table Boxes and Input Boxes
- By end of this module you will be able to show data in a very compact way in QlikView, also how input boxes can be used for interactive input of data.
- QlikView multi box
- QlikView table box Using an input box
- Explore Buttons,Text Objects and Line/Arrow Objects
- Buttons are used for carrying out commands in an easy way, or for exporting data. Learn much more about buttons, text object, line/ arrow objects in this module of QlikView
- The QlikView text object
- The line/arrow object
- The button in QlikView
- Explore Sliders, Current Selection Objects and Bookmarks
- Learn the three additional types of sheet objects which can be used to make QlikView documents more user friendly, in this module.
- The slider/calendar object (in slider mode) Creating a Current Selections box in QlikView Creating a bookmark object in QlikView Saving closing and exiting
- QlikView Document Properties, User Preferences and Reload
- At the end of this module, you will learn how to reload data from the data sources that contain the data shown in your QlikView document.
- Creating a QlikView Document
- Setting QlikView Document
- Properties,User Preferences & Reloading data into QlikView
- Checking your work
- Associating Data From Many Tables and Concatenating Tables
- In module of QlikView Training will train you how to associate different tables that have fields in common or alternatively, even merge tables through concatenation.
- QlikView Associations
- Loading and associating a second table
- Renaming fields in QlikView
- Automatic concatenation in QlikView
- Forced concatenation in QlikView
- Working with QlikView Tables and QlikView Layout Themes
- This module will acquaint you to the table structure,how to assign suitable table names while loading them and how to “extract” layout settings from an existing QlikView document to a theme file, and then apply the same settings to the new document.
- Using the QlikView Table Viewer
- Labelling tables in the script
- Improving the QlikView layout
- Creating a theme in QlikView
- Applying a theme in QlikView
- Loading Additional Files
- In this module of QlikView Training, you will learn how to load a tab separated text file in QlikView without field names. Moreover, you will get an introduction to loading files via the ODBC interface.
- Loading a tab separated file without labels Loading a file via OLE DB
- Linking External Information to a QlikView Document
- Besides associating and concatenating tables in QlikView that contain data, it is also possible to link information to field values in the data, we’ll see how to do that in this module.
- Looking at an info table
- Loading the info table in QlikView
- Viewing the linked information
- Embedding external info into QlikView
- Displaying info in a text object
- More about Associations
- We’ll learn how system sheet is created in QlikView and its importance in this module.
- Creating a QlikView system sheet
- Using the QlikView system sheet
- Creating a system table
- Showing frequency in key fields
- Exploring QlikView Load Inline,Field Groups and Cyclic Display
- Using Load Inline, you can add data directly by entering it into QlikView, also the importance of using Field groups and cyclic display will be explained.
- Adding a record with Load Inline
- Adding a table with Load Inline
- Field groups in QlikView
- Cyclic display of expressions in QlikView
- Loading Cross Tables
- The procedure of loading cross tables ,featuring a matrix of values between two orthogonal lists of header data will be demonstrated in this module of QlikView
- Loading a cross table into QlikView
- Loading a cross table with more than one regular column into QlikView
- And-Mode in a List Box
- This module features a list box set to ‘and-mode’, which you will use for regular selections as well as for not-selections.
- Making an ‘and-selection’ in QlikView
- Making a ‘not selection’ in QlikView
- Characteristics of the ‘and table’ in QlikView
- Explore Number Formats
- This module deals with the basics of number interpretation and number formatting.
- Handling of numeric data in QlikView Interpretation of numeric data in QlikView
- Formatting of data in QlikView
- Working with Security features
- It is important that information is distributed only to those who have rights to see it. This module refers to security settings in QlikView that are built in the script of the document.
- Sections in the Script
- QlikView Access levels
- QlikView Security fields
- Loading security tables in QlikView
- Using the Security pages in QlikView
- Opening a QlikView document with access restriction
Lucidtechsystems Online Services Providing worldwide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK, USA etc,,
Lucidtechsystems Providing ” QLIKVIEW online training “, ” QLIKVIEW Classroom Training” in Hyderabad, ” QLIKVIEW Corporate Training in India”, In India Online Services providing top cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region etc,
“QLIKVIEW jobs” in India and cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region and countries like USA,UK.
Tags: QLIKVIEW training, QLIKVIEW training online usa, QLIKVIEW training in Hyderabad, QLIKVIEW training in India, QLIKVIEW training institutes in India, Hyderabad, Best QLIKVIEW training in Hyderabad, top training centers in India, Asia, online QLIKVIEW Hyderabad, QLIKVIEW training centers with project, QLIKVIEW training, QLIKVIEW training in middle east, QLIKVIEW online training in Canada, QLIKVIEW training in usa, QLIKVIEW training in Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK etc.