Lucidtechsystems is a brand and providing quality Online, Offline, Corporate, Weekends and Fast track training on demand to the students in worldwide on SAP HANA Administration Training from Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems is one best SAP HANA Administration Training institute in Hyderabad and providing IT End-to-End training with real-time hands-on exposure through the IT Experts to the students. We are giving best on SAP HANA Administration online Training and offline training in Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems provides flexibility to the students while choosing online classes, classroom training, corporate training, summary of courses and their scope.
SAP HANA Administration Training Faculty : Real-time experience
Lucidtechsystems Manage risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for compliance, governance and risk. Class discussion, class assignments, A/V presentation, real-life experience, classroom exercises, and self-study.
Highlights In Our SAP HANA Administration Training Service:
In Lucidtechsystems all faculties or trainers have experienced the pleasure of training and trained Resources is accessible all over the world. Lucidtechsystems Training leads to excel understanding, IT Industry latest skills requirement and proficiency with consulting service Lucidtechsystems real-time skilled instructors accomplish your ideas/thoughts and create competently /expertly driven environment. We will develop the association with DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION Environments.
Lucidtechsystems help out in certification programs , Resume preparation, Boost Interview skills, Live Project life cycle, evolution, clarifying Doubts through Questions and Answers Method, Providing the Material with Video Sessions, troubleshooting bugs or issues in different target environment such as DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION, support the novel thoughts.
Lucidtechsystems is one best on “SAP HANA Administration Training” through online and offline or class room training center in Hyderabad , We also provide on “SAP HANA Administration online Training” in India, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa etc.
Also, see SAP HANA Training.
- SAP HANA TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
- Getting Started with the Overview of the architecture of SAP HANA systems, Creation of HANA Columnar Store and Differentiate between SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage.
- Introduction to SAP HANA SAP
- In-Memory Strategy
- HANA compare to BWA
- In-Memory Computing
- SAP HANA simplified Architecture
- SAP HANA Extended Architecture
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Clients with HANA
- HANA Columnar Store
- SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage
- SAP HANA VERSIONS
- Learn different versions of SAP HANA in this module..
- HANA .0 SPS03
- HANA .0 SPS04—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS05—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS06—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS07—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS08—NEW Features
- HANA .0 SPS09—NEW Features
- SAP HANA EDITIONS
- This module focus you on various SAP HANA editions, like the SAP HANA Platform Edition, SAP HANA Enterprise Edition and SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edtion which bundles additional components for data provisioning.
- SAP HANA Platform Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edition
- SAP HANA SIZING
- The critical factor for SAP HANA implementation is the right sizing of the server on the business requirement and this means correct calculation of amount off memory, the CPU processing power, SAP HANA sizing consists of Memory sizing for static data, Memory sizing of objects created during runtime, Disk sizing, CPU sizing.
- SAP HANA In-Memory Database Sizing elements
- RAM, Disk, CPU
- Memory Sizing
- CPU Sizing
- SAP HANA Scale Out
- SAP HANA PRE AND POST INSTALLATIONS
- What are the steps to be configured during PRE, POST installations of SANA HANA and also gives you an brief review about it.
- Preparing SAP HANA Installation
- Reviewing SAP HANA Installation
- Post-Installation steps
- LOOK AND FEEL
- Understand about Memory computing studio, Switching between different views and about system monitor in HANA.
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- HANA Navigator View
- System Monitor in HANA
- Information Modeler
- HANA ARCHITECTURE
- In this module we will explain the architecture of HANA, How to apply Backup and Recovery to the entire database and different storage formats in HANA.
- Architecture Overview
- IMCE and Surroundings
- HANA Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data Modeling in HANA
- Persistent Layer in HANA
- Backup & Recovery
- SAP HANA HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT
- For SAP HANA several hardware and software requirements need to be fulfilled. In this module you can find a complete list of all SAP HANA components and the respective SAP HANA hardware and software requirements..
- Prepare HANA Installation parameters
- Users created during HANA Installation
- HANA Required Installation media
- Prepare Installer Configuration file
- INSTALLING SAP HANA
- Learn, How to install SAP HANA from GUI as well as from Command prompt and also know what are the components of HANA..
- SAP HANA unified Installer Tool Unified Installer to install the Sap HANA SERVER
- HANA Components installed by Installer
- Command based Installation
- GUI based HANA Installation
- SAP HANA TOOL OVERVIEW
- By the end of this module you will get an overview on SAP HANA studio, how the DBA Cockpit works with SAP HANA and also how to execute the SQL statements using HDBSQL command line tool.
- SAP HANA Studio
- DBA Cockpit
- HDBSQL Command Line Tool
- INSTALL HANA STUDIO
- Know the system requirements and supported Platforms to install SAP HANA studio..
- System Requirements
- Supported Platforms
- Install SAP HANA Studio
- HANA POST-INSTALLATION STEPS
- Understand how to monitor HANA Landscape, HANA Security, Start , Stop the HANA system and also know the logging on HANA system.
- Starting and Stopping SAP HANA System
- Displaying Process List
- Logging on to HANA system using HANA studio
- HANA User Security
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
- SAP HANA OPERATION
- Here will focus on Start, Stop SAP HANA Database and also to monitor HANA landscape..
- Starting & Stopping SAP HANA
- Starting SAP HANA Database
- Stopping SAP HANA Database
- Displaying Process List
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
- Periodic Manual Tasks
- DATA PROVISIONING USING SLT
- This session presents you about configuring Steps, Set-up and Architecture for SLT replication server and also about positioning, Different types of benefits of SLT.
- Positioning and benefit of SLT for SAP HANA
- Key benefits of Trigger-Based Approach
- Architecture and building Blocks
- Architecture for SAP Source Replication
- Architecture for NON-SAP Source Replication
- Set-up of LT replication server
- Installation Aspects
- Configuration Steps for SLT replication server
- Setup Data Replication
- Landscape strategy of SLT replication server
- SLT replication server Installation Options
- Technical Requirements and system setup
- By this module we will provide you, how to configure, Import HANA Studio fo Metadata and to Load Data via Data Services into SAP HANA…
- Configuring HANA Studio for importing Metadata
- Importing Metadata
- Mass Import
- Selective Import
- Load Data Via Data services into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA DIRECT EXTRACTOR CONFIGURATION
- We’ll give an introduction of SAP HANA Direct Extractor in this module..
- Introduction to SAP HANA Direct Extractor
- CONNECTION (DXC)
- Learn, how to enable the services, setup, configuration, and also to provide connections for SAP HANA.
- Limitations of DXC
- Setup and Configurations
- Enabling Services
- HTTP Connection and Test Connection
- MAINTAINING USERS & AUTHORIZATIONS (SAPHANA SECURITY)
- The identity of database users accessing SAP HANA is verified through a process called authentication. In this module we’ll provide, how to create users, assign roles- privileges to the users as well as to the roles for SAP HANA Security.
- Create Users
- User and Role Concept
- Creating Roles
- Assigning Privileges to Roles
- SQL Privileges
- System Privileges
- Analytic Privileges
- Reporting and Privileges
- Modeling required Privileges
- SAP HANA DB BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- Backup and restore is the process of copying/storing data preemptively for the specific purpose of restoring, that same data in an event such as loss of data in case hardware failure or accidental deletion or corruption of data can be used for restoration..
- System Configuration Parameters
- Monitoring and system state parameters
- Backup & Recovery SAP HANA
- Need of Backup
- Backup Types
- Data Backup
- Log Backup
- Recovery Options
- Recovery in Replication Scenarios
- Backup to External Backup Destinations
- Recovery Scenarios
- Power Failure
- Disk Failure
- MONITORING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- Learn, How to monitor SAP HANA, Checking the availability of setting up, system monitoring, overview of Services and providing system alerts.
- Configuring Remote Support
- Solution Manager Integration
- Remote Service Connection
- Availability Monitoring
- Setting up Monitoring
- System Monitoring Setup
- Status Overview
- Services Overview
- System Load History
- Disk Usage Details
- Checking System Configuration
- SAP HANA LOGS & TRACES
- This module presents, how to troubleshooting performance in SAP HANA and also configuration to manage log file.
- Regular administration tasks
- Analyzing performance
- Auditing SAP HANA
- Global Audit Configuration
- Manage Audit Policies
- Audit Events
- Audit Trail
Lucidtechsystems Online Services Providing worldwide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK, USA etc,,
Lucidtechsystems Providing ” SAP HANA Administration online training “, ” SAP HANA Administration Training” in Hyderabad, ” SAP HANA Administration Corporate Training in India”, In India Online Services providing top cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region etc.
“SAP HANA Administration jobs” in India and cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region and countries like USA,UK.
Tags: sap hana training,sap hana training online usa,sap hana training in Hyderabad, sap hana training in india,sap hana training institutes in India,Hyderabad, Best sap hana training in Hyderabad,top training centers in India,Asia, onine sap hana Hyderabad,sap hana training centers with project, sap hana training,Sap hana training in middle east, Sap hana online training in Canada,Sap hana training in usa, sap hana training in malasia,Singapore,Russia,