Lucidtechsystems is a brand and providing quality Online, Classroom, Corporate, Weekends and Fast track training on demand to the students in worldwide on ServiceNow Admin Training from Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems is one best ServiceNow Admin Training institute in Hyderabad and providing IT End-to-End training with real-time hands-on exposure through the IT Experts to the students. We are giving best on ServiceNow System Administration online Training and offline training in Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems provides flexibility to the students while choosing online classes, classroom training, corporate training, summary of courses and their scope.
ServiceNow Admin Training Faculty : Real-time experience
Lucidtechsystems Manage risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for compliance, governance and risk. Class discussion, class assignments, A/V presentation, real-life experience, classroom exercises, and self-study.
Highlights In Our ServiceNow Admin Training Service:
In Lucidtechsystems all faculties or trainers have experienced the pleasure of training and trained Resources is accessible all over the world. Lucidtechsystems Training leads to excel understanding, IT Industry latest skills requirement and proficiency with consulting service Lucidtechsystems real-time skilled instructors accomplish your ideas/thoughts and create competently /expertly driven environment. We will develop the association with DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION Environments.
Lucidtechsystems help out in certification programs , Resume preparation, Boost Interview skills, Live Project life cycle, evolution, clarifying Doubts through Questions and Answers Method, Providing the Material with Video Sessions, troubleshooting bugs or issues in different target environment such as DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION, support the novel thoughts.
Lucidtechsystems is one best on “ServiceNow Admin Training” through online and offline or classroom training center in Hyderabad , We also provide on “ServiceNow Admin online Training” in India, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa etc.
Also, see ORACLE CLOUD Training.
During this three-day interactive training course attendees will perform system administration functions in their own instance; a safe sandbox.
In Module 1 attendees will start by learning about the ServiceNow platform user interface (ui) and configuration essentials, including key screen elements, mobile interfaces, plugins and branding. Next is working with lists, filters, and forms.
In Module 2 attendees will also add users, groups, and roles.
In Module 3 attendees will manage data with Tables, Import Sets, and the CMDB.
In Module 4 attendees will work with five key elements of the Service Automation Platform:
- Populate Knowledge Bases
- Add items to the Service Catalog
- Modify and test Workflows and approvals
- Create Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Create and run Reports
In Module 5 attendees will perform Core Application Administration:
- Work with Policies and Interactions
- Create and test Business Rules and Clients Scripts
- Configure and control Application Security
- Generate Alerts and Notifications
In Module 6 attendees will learn about various Ongoing Maintenance topics including working with Update Sets, viewing Upgrade History and Status, learn about performance and troubleshooting, then use the Social IT capabilities of a ServiceNow instance.
Attendees participate in real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands-on practice, delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks and an interactive discussion of a comprehensive, real-world examples. The course ends with a robust look at Visual Task Boards which drive the independent Case Study
Who Should Attend This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators – 0-3 months into a new deployment.
The ServiceNow Foundations eLearning course – six modules that introduce the ServiceNow platform and interface. The course uses role-based scenarios to show the workflow and interactivity of the platform. Industry terminology and practice using ServiceNow fundamental building blocks (applications and modules, tables, forms, lists, fields and exploration of key applications and functionality). Completing the online prerequisite allows attendees to immediately be successful in class since it provides a common vocabulary and standard practical experience with ServiceNow fundamental applications.
ServiceNow Admin Training Three-Day Course Topic Outline
Module 1 ServiceNow User Interface Objectives:
Explore the UI, Application Navigator, Mobile Interface, Plugins, and Branding Options. Work with Lists, Filters, Forms, and Search Capabilities.
- UI Essentials Lab: Configure Navigation, UI, Search, and Branding options
- Configuration Essentials Lab: Manage and Configure Incident, Problem, and Change Lists, and Forms, then Create and Apply Filters
Module 2 User Administration
Configure User Accounts, Groups, and Roles
- User Administration Lab: Add Users, Add new Group Automatically Associated with New User Record, Assign Roles to a Group, Add Users to new Groups, Create and Test New Assignment Rule
Module 3 Data Management Objectives:
Discuss ServiceNow Data Structures: Databases, Tables, and Records, Work with Import Sets and Transform Maps, then add Configuration Items (CIs) to the CMDB
- Tables Lab: Create new Tables, Applications and Modules
- Import Sets Lab: Work with Import Sets and Transform Maps
- CMDB Lab: Add and Map Configuration Items (Cis)
Module 4 Service Automation Platform
Work with key ServiceNow Platform Applications and Functionality: Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLAs, and Reporting Tools
- Knowledge Management Lab: Create and Attach Knowledge Base Articles
- Service Catalog Lab: Create Service Catalog Items, Variables, and Create a Service Catalog Order Guide 3. Workflows Lab: Modify and Test Workflow and Approvals
- SLAs Lab: Define an SLA for Catalog Requests
- Reports Lab: Explore the Reporting Application to review Report Types, work with Gauges and Homepages, and create a report from a list
Module 5 Core Application Administration
Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts, Configure Application Security, Work with Events and Notifications
- Policies and Interaction Lab: Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts
- Application Security Lab: Provide Application and Module Access for a specified role, Create an Access Control Rule to allow record Read Access, Create an Access Control Rule to restrict column Read Access
- Notifications Lab: Observe a Business Rule and Registry associated with a P1 Change Event, Create a Notification based upon a Business Rule, Configure and send an email notification, Create an SMS notification
Module 6 Ongoing Maintenance
Create and Apply Update Sets, Learn about the Upgrade Process and Release Cycle, Record Baseline Performance Statistics and Use Social IT Capabilities.
- Update Sets Lab: Create then Retrieve an Update Set
- Upgrades, Performance and Troubleshooting Lab: Confirm Release and Upgrade Status, Edit New Build Notifications, Review Baseline Statistics
- Social IT Lab: Configure Live Feed to Automatically Post High Priority Incidents
Capstone Case Study
In order to reinforce various topics presented throughout the ServiceNow Admin Training course, the final course component is a comprehensive Case Study delivered using a ServiceNow Platform Visual Task Board (VTB). The purpose of the Case Study is to provide attendees with a guided opportunity to recall and apply various skills learned.
Lucidtechsystems Online Services Providing worldwide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK, USA etc,,
Lucidtechsystems Providing ” ServiceNow System Admin online training “, ” ServiceNow Admin Training” in Hyderabad, ” ServiceNow System Administration Corporate Training in India”, In India Online Services providing top cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region etc.
“ServiceNow System Administration jobs” in India and cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region and countries like USA,UK.
Tags: ServiceNow System Administration training, ServiceNow System Administration training online usa, ServiceNow System Administration training in Hyderabad, ServiceNow System Administration training in India, ServiceNow System Administration training institutes in India, Hyderabad, Best ServiceNow System Administration training in Hyderabad, top training centers in India, Asia, online ServiceNow System Administration Hyderabad, ServiceNow System Administration training centers with project, ServiceNow System Administration training, ServiceNow System Administration training in middle east, ServiceNow System Administration online training in Canada, ServiceNow System Administration training in usa, ServiceNow System Administration training in Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK etc.