Lucidtechsystems is a brand and providing quality Online, Classroom, Corporate, Weekends and Fast track training on demand to the students in worldwide on ITIL Foundation Training from Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems is one best ITIL Foundation Training institute in Hyderabad and providing IT End-to-End training with real-time hands-on exposure through the IT Experts to the students. We are giving best on ITIL Foundation online Training and offline training in Hyderabad. Lucidtechsystems provides flexibility to the students while choosing online classes, classroom training, corporate training, summary of courses and their scope.
ITIL Foundation Training Faculty : Real-time experience
Lucidtechsystems Manage risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for compliance, governance and risk. Class discussion, class assignments, A/V presentation, real-life experience, classroom exercises, and self-study.
Highlights In Our ITIL Foundation Training Service:
In Lucidtechsystems all faculties or trainers have experienced the pleasure of training and trained Resources is accessible all over the world. Lucidtechsystems Training leads to excel understanding, IT Industry latest skills requirement and proficiency with consulting service Lucidtechsystems real-time skilled instructors accomplish your ideas/thoughts and create competently /expertly driven environment. We will develop the association with DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION Environments.
Lucidtechsystems help out in certification programs , Resume preparation, Boost Interview skills, Live Project life cycle, evolution, clarifying Doubts through Questions and Answers Method, Providing the Material with Video Sessions, troubleshooting bugs or issues in different target environment such as DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, QA, UAT, STAGE and PRODUCTION, support the novel thoughts.
Lucidtechsystems is one best on “ITIL Foundation Training” through online and offline or classroom training center in Hyderabad , We also provide on “ITIL Foundation online Training” in India, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa etc.
Also, see PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Training.
Part 1: An Introduction to IT Service Management
- The objectives of this foundation course in service management are to enable students to understand the importance of service management, both to the IT service provider, and to their customers.
- Specifically, we show how the ITIL best practice framework can be used to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of service management in every type of organization.
- Service Lifecycle
- This module looks at the purpose, objective and scope of this phase of the lifecycle; we consider its value to the business and consider how services can deliver value. We then consider 3 of the service strategy processes and their purpose, objectives and scope. These processes are:
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
Part 2: Service Strategy
- The service strategy publication provides guidance on understanding the most important practices that need to be employed to define and carry out a service strategy in a service provider organization.
- Providing an understanding of what strategy is
- Identification of the services and the customers who use them
- Understanding how to define value creation and delivery
- Provision of the means to identify opportunities to provide services and how to make the best of them Delivering a comprehensive and clear service provision model, in which we identify how the services will be funded and presented, and to whom they will be delivered and the purpose that they will serve
- Understanding the organizational capability that will be required to deliver services according to the strategy
- Coordinating and documenting the use of service assets for the provision of services, and how they can be used, including optimizing their performance
- Defining the processes and services, which will deliver the strategy of the organization, and the level of investment that will be required. Understanding the levels of demand and how to establish a relationship between the service provider and the customer
Part 3: Service Design
- In the service design part of the course, we look at the Purpose, Objectives, Scope and business value of this lifecycle stage.
- We examine what we call the 4 P’s – People, Processes, Products and Partners – the 4 areas we need to consider when designing a service. We then look at the 5 major aspects of Service Design. These are:
- Designing the Service Solution itself
- Designing the service management system and tools that will be required to manage the service
- Understanding the importance of management and technology architectures
- Understanding the processes that will be required
- The measurement systems, methods and metrics that will show us whether the service is working properly or not
Part 4: Service Transition
- Service Transition consists of 7 different processes. We examine the purpose, objectives, scope and business value of this lifecycle stage, and look in detail at the Change Management process.
- Transition planning and support
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Release and Deployment Management
Part 5: Service Operation
- In this module we look at the Purpose, Objectives and Scope of Service Operation and the value it provides to the business.
- We look in detail at the key processes of Incident management and Problem Management. We then take a high level view of the remaining 3 operations processes of access management, request fulfilment and event management.
- Having considered the service operation processes, we move on to consider the ‘people’ aspects of this lifecycle stage.
- The majority of IT staff is involved (to a greater or lesser extent) in the service operation stage. Although they may be involved in other lifecycle stages; their main focus is the delivery of the operational services.
- In this module, we examine the four functions involved in service operations. These are the service desk, technical management, application management and operations management functions.
- The Service Desk function will be considered in detail, whilst the Roles and objectives of the Technical, applications and operations management functions will be reviewed at a higher level
Part 6: Continual Service Improvement
- You can see the contents of this section on the screen, when you have completed this section you should be able to:
- Account for the main purpose, objectives and scope of continual service improvement
- Briefly explain what value continual service improvement provides to the business
- Understand the purpose, objectives and scope for the seven-step improvement process
- Explain the continual service improvement approach
- Describe the CSI register and the Deming Cycle Understand the role of measurement for continual service improvement and types of metrics
- Understand the relationship between critical success factors and key performance indicators and the importance of Baselines
Part 7: Conclusion
- By completing this course, you will have gained an understanding of the importance of service management, both to the IT service provider, and to their customers.
- Specifically you should now understand how the ITIL best practice framework can be used to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of service management in every type of organization.
- Certification scheme
- Once you have passed your foundation exam, you may wish to continue your service management studies.
- The qualifications do not expire – there is no requirement to renew them as with some schemes. There are 4 levels of ITIL qualification, shown here. Each exam earns you credits, to add to the 2 credits awarded for the foundation certification.
- You may wish to move up through the levels to Expert or Master, or you may just want to increase your knowledge in a particular area. The scheme is designed to satisfy both approaches.
- You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you require, and to suit your needs. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and these qualifications are recognized throughout the IT industry.
Lucidtechsystems Online Services Providing worldwide like Asia, Europe, America, Africa, Sweden, North Korea, South Korea, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK, USA etc,,
Lucidtechsystems Providing ” ITIL Foundation online training “, ” ITIL Foundation Training” in Hyderabad, ” ITIL Foundation Corporate Training in India”, In India Online Services providing top cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region etc,
“ITIL Foundation jobs” in India and cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai, Calcutta, Pune, Delhi, Noida, gorgon, NCR region and countries like USA,UK.
Tags: ITIL Online training, ITIL Online training online usa, ITIL Online training in Hyderabad, ITIL Online training in India, ITIL Online training institutes in India, Hyderabad, Best ITIL Online training in Hyderabad, top training centers in India, Asia, online ITIL Online Hyderabad, ITIL Online training centers with project, ITIL Online training, ITIL Online training in middle east, ITIL Online online training in Canada, ITIL Online training in usa, ITIL Online training in Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Israel, New Zealand , Norway, UAE, Kuwait , Abudhabi, Dubai, Australia, South Africa, UK etc.