Ready to Deploy
We are living in times where speed is the name of the game and industry-readiness is the only acceptable norm core. Any delay is equal to denial, potentially causing loss in both dollar value and reputation. The existing Campus Recruitment process is ridden with time-consuming initiatives and excessive HR overheads.
With that in mind, our Ready-To-Deploy program is a validated Talent Hiring & Nurturing Program that provides industry-ready professionals with advanced skill sets and behavioral attributes.
Put simply, organisations have the opportunity to hire resources that they can deploy from day 1, thereby getting the most in the least amount of time.
At LucidTechSystems, we understand that using trained experts, cutting-edge training programs or top-notch infrastructure will not suffice if they are used incoherently or in isolation. Therefore, we make sure that all cogs in the wheel work not only in unison, but also at the same time to deliver the best results.
- Understanding the organization’s core business
- Identifying opportunities and values for resources while defining competencies needed for specific positions
- Forming a Recruitment Team in consultation with the client team
- Carrying out a series of relevant assessments to identify quality candidates
- Recommending shortlisted candidates to the Client’s HR team
- Conducting top-quality training of recruited candidates to hand over Ready to deploy Industry professionals that are billable from day one
- Quality certified and experienced mentors, program managers and instructors
- Flexible approach on course curriculum, durations, etc.
- Proven training methodologies
- World class training delivery
- Extensive experience in serving leading brands like IBM, DELL, and WIPRO
Our Six-Step RTD Model
Provide a criteria for candidates’ acceptance. This includes:
- Detailed job description
- Number of candidates needed
- Salary package
- Training curriculum
- Cost per candidate
- Date of joining
Sourcing the best candidates using a plethora of sourcing models based on:
- Campus Drives
- Off Campus Drives
- Candidates from internal batches
Assessing every candidate at 3 levels to evaluate their current competencies using our online tool called eTracker. These include:
- Aptitude/Language Skills,
- Psychometric Assessments and
- Personal Interview
- The assessment criteria can be modified based on organization-specific requirements. A detailed report is generated that can be accessed online – anytime & anywhere.
Training candidates for 6- 12 weeks on skills that matter, and assessing their progress at regular intervals. Handouts provided are:
- Detailed curriculum
- Day wise split of the course agenda
- Contact details of SPOC
Assessment of candidate based on predefined acceptance criteria by providing a host of documents for each candidate:
- Attendance Tracker
- Pre-Assessment Tracker
- Post Assessment Tracker
- Performance Tracker
Recruit the best candidate.
- Save sourcing, training and hiring costs
- Increased Return on Investment (RoI)
- No hiring & training cycle overheads
- Hire the best fit candidates who are expert problem solvers
- Ability to mass hire candidates
- Hire candidates that can be billed from Day 1